ECO Protection (T) Ltd is a wholly owned Tanzanian Company specializing in Waste Management and Power Generation. We are currently looking for energetic and self motivated individuals to join our firm in various capacities as specified below:
1) General Manager – Waste Management: Overall in-charge of waste management activities. Professional experience in waste management in an urban environment. Ability to devise state of the art solutions to waste collection, manage a team of area managers responsible for the day to day waste collection in their respective areas. The preferred applicant should have at minimum a degree in Environmental Sciences/ Waste Management or similar qualifications, Have managerial skills and a Minimum of 7-years work experience. The GM shall report to the Managing Director.
2) Area Managers (10 Positions): The managers will be responsible for the day to day oversight of waste collection activities in the areas of their domain. The tasks shall involve planning and coordination of waste collection in the respective areas, attend to problem calls as received, prepare daily reports of collection activities, carry out and update a census and data base of all residences, businesses and offices etc… that are being attended. Prepare invoices and follow up payments. Liaise with the Head of Corporate Relations and Communications in carrying out community based dissemination of information including but not limited to the importance of keeping our environment and neighborhood clean. The area manager shall have a diploma or degree in social sciences, business, mass communications or similar qualifications. Area Managers shall report to the General Manager – Waste Management.
General qualification for all categories:
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili (oral and written)
- Fully computer literate (super-use) all office applications-particularly excel and word)
- Able to work independently as well as in groups
- Self Motivated and Disciplined
Apply by sending your Letter, CV and Copies of Dip Certificates, etc. to:
ECO Protection (T) Limited
P.O BOX 7933 Dar es Salaam OR via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications may also be left at our offices situate on Plot. 438 Old Bagamoyo Rd., Mikocheni, Dar es Salaam. Not far from the Regency Park Hotel on the opposite side of the street.
Deadline for applications is 31st August 2011